Daring Cardmakers - Beady Eyed

Dienstag, 3. Juli 2007

Eine neue Karte inspiriert von den Daring Cardmakers. Thema war Beady Eyed, ich hab die Perlen kurzerhand in einen Shaker, den ich aus einem Diarahmen gebastelt habe, gefüllt. als Thema hab ich maritim gewählt und eine sommerliche Karte ist entstanden.

A new card inspired by the Daring Cardmakers Blog. The Dare was Beady Eyed. I put the beads in a shaker, created with a slide mount. As Topic I chose sea - and a card for summer was created :)

8 Kommentare:

deb 3. Juli 2007 um 20:58  

This is great, love how you've made the shaker the focus with the shells.

Penny 4. Juli 2007 um 08:32  

Love this a lot! The glass 'water droplets' are fantastic too.

Kathy 4. Juli 2007 um 09:37  

Fab card! Love everything about this, makes me wish I was by the sea

Angelnorth 4. Juli 2007 um 18:22  

Great use of those glass nuggets and the shells are perfect! Beautiful summery card - great job!

Cheryl 4. Juli 2007 um 22:25  

Beautiful! I've never used a slide mount for a shaker, but I will certainly be trying it soon!

Gillian 6. Juli 2007 um 08:32  

Oh just AMAZING Angelika, I love this piece... I could spend all day looking at your ART...I've had such a fun and inspiring visit today...

Paula J Atkinson 10. Juli 2007 um 21:37  

FABULOUS. You designs are so fantastic.

Kommentar veröffentlichen

About This Blog

I`m 31 | Female | Artist and Crafter | I`m a liitle bit crazy | I mainly use paper, pearls, beads, findings and love combining different materials and technics | I love beautiful things | "Life is good and it always find it`s way for sure"

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP