Sommerliche Kette / Summer Necklace

Mittwoch, 3. März 2010

Diese Kette ist eher schlicht gehalten, weil ich die in blau und türkis schimmernden Steine so schön fand. Daher "nur" ein kleiner silberner Fisch als Highlight. Definitiv eine Sommerkette - und hier bei uns soll der Winter zurück kommen, sagt der Wetterdienst *schnief*!

I kept this necklace rather simple because I love the blue and turquoise shimmering stones, that I used. So I just added a small silver fish as a highlight. I think it`s definitely a summer-necklace - but where I live winter shall be back at the end of the week the weather forecast said *sigh*...

 
 

1 Kommentare:

Ann Martin 6. März 2010 um 19:34  

Oh this is truly lovely! Such pretty colors and I love the square beads.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Kommentar veröffentlichen

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP